feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Share the secret - to be the greatest

(This is 'The Secret')

I used to read this book. The title is ‘The Secret’ by Rhonda Byrne. This book is very special for me. It teach me how to be a very successful person in the world. Being like Hitler, Abraham Lincoln, Alexander Graham Bell, Iskandar Zulkarnain and all successful people who make history to this world.

I’ve watched the video of ‘The Secret’ and understand every single word in it. It’s just that I’m not really ready to apply all the tips. I trust the book and author. Believe me. The experiment shows the result. I could use it to become a really great person you ever really close known.

At the wall in my room I put a poster said that ‘I AM A VERY GREAT PERSON’. I am somebody. I am the man. I am the leader. Adidas said impossible is nothing while Nike said it’s already inside you. What you have to do is Just Do It. Impossible should be ‘I’m possible’. I never thought of it until I see it on Shah’s Friendster profile. He is my housemate when I’m studying at KPTM. Honestly, I don’t really like him but sometimes he got a very good idea in life. He’s got his own thought on his point of view.

(My mobile workstation)

What would I be in 10 years from now? Let me tell you. I will be the Court Registrar. A fine carrier is it. What about having a perfect house and cars? Yes, cars. Mazda 6, Mazda RX8, Nissan Skyline, Honda Integra, BMW 3 Series, but the most wanted is Ferrari. I am dreaming. I know you would say that. It’s alright because I guess you don’t have ‘The Secret’ in your hands.

I’ve been thinking of something. Let me share ‘The Secret’ with you so that we will be the greatest together. Together to made history. Together conquer our own world. Together we get our own happiness. Don’t deny my fate. It’s already written. Someday somehow I am a very great person. Remember that.

(The book itself)

Well, I guess I have to get back to my work. The dateline is today. That G.Ramesh will piss off if he knew the work hasn’t finish yet.

(I have to finish this)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

English Premier League

free download

Here In My Home

free download