feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Loves Messages

  • There is something special between me and you, the flutter in my heart and the glow in your eyes tells me our love is no lies.
  • If I had one wish I would give you a long and tender kiss and if I had two wishes then I would choose to do it over again.
  • Our love is like a diamond ring, it’s a precious thing. Our love together is the kind that lasts forever.
  • Would you open your heart to love me once again? I swear that I’ll be true and never let go because my heart is you.
  • Everyday away from you, tears could fill an ocean blue. Please don’t turn away from all those dreams that we once knew.
  • Life won’t mean a thing without you loving me and all I need is you in my life.
  • Don’t ever doubt your trust in me, I’ll give you my heart so honestly.
  • You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet.. you are like you.. and that's the reason why I love you!
  • Faith makes all things possible. Hope makes all things work. Love makes all things beautiful. I Love You my only love.
  • Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

English Premier League

free download

Here In My Home

free download