feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Remember of Someone Special (was)

Labels:


Thanks for calling anyway. If you might wondered why i have been quiet for a couple of time, here is the reason. As i remember, you said that there is nothing between us. Well, that hurt me a little. Just a little. But actually i don't mind. I don't need to write all of this crap. It's just that i still appreciate you as someone i knew. Better than anyone i believe. We have been through for some challenge in life. How we met. The way we looking at each other. And why we apart. Time goes by and weather change everyday. I am still i am with they way i am. I really hope that you live happily with your way just like you wanted. You knew that i will be by your side whenever you need me. Just take care of yourself okay. I miss you a lot but i can't be with you.

Additional : I know now. You remember me not because you want to remember me. But because of someone else you meet that similar to me. That's why is it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

English Premier League

free download

Here In My Home

free download