Why is it always me?
Suddenly I’m asking this question to myself in the Saturday morning. Why is it always me? I’m not somebody. I’m just nobody. What do I have? I had nothing. I’m always dreaming of a very good in my life. I’m dreaming of a big house, great car, a loyal wife and those naughty children. It seems like not easy to get that sort of life. What I have is what I have.
Sometime I don’t know what I’ve been through. What happen in my life for this few years? What happen to those who had knowing me sometime ago? And what happen to those that I’ve been left behind? My curiosity is, are they still alive? If they’re alive, where are they? If they dead, where the tomb? I still can recall a few names. I hope they all it good health and live happily.
But I’ve been thinking of something. If there is no past, there is no present. Am I right Reza? Am I right Mak? Am I right Ayah? I’m so grateful for being in this family. Grateful to have you as my parent. But I will always be me. If not because of you I wouldn’t be here right now. I always pray of your health and happiness. And I will try my best to your best son you ever had.
p/s: I guess the title is not suit.



Post a Comment